Play for Real Money Using eChecks – Terms & Conditions
Please note: We kindly ask you to print out these Terms and Conditions as well all screenshots of all financial transactions you place before submitting them!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the eChecks service (“Service”) which allows you to transfer funds from your bank account to your account with us (“account”). The funds can then be used to purchase products and services provided by FOX Bet is a brand controlled by “Flutter Entertainment Plc.” (“Flutter”).
TSG Interactive US Services Limited (“TSG US”) together with its subsidiaries and any holding company of TSG US and any subsidiary of such holding company and any company associated with Flutter are collectively referred to as "TSG US", “Group”, “we”, “our” or “us” in these Terms and Conditions.
Customers are advised to print all transaction data and these Terms and Conditions for future reference. By using the Service, you signify your agreement to these Terms and Conditions, without modification and you agree that you understand and accept these Terms and Conditions. We may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, from time to time, by posting the amended Terms and Conditions on our site and your continued use of Service will constitute acceptance of such amended Terms and Conditions.
You acknowledge that this authorization is provided for the benefit of utilizing the Services and is provided in consideration of your financial institution agreeing to process debits against the account you identify to us in accordance with the rules of the payments association for the country in which you reside. You represent and warrant that all persons whose signatures are required to sign for this account have agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
You authorize us and our eCheck suppliers to draw debits on your account with your financial institution for the purpose of purchasing products or services from the Group in the amounts authorized by you.
You may cancel this authorization by providing notice to us and identification if requested by us.
The account that we are authorized to draw upon is indicated within each request for a debit to the account. You undertake to inform us in writing of any change to the account information provided to us.
Responsibilities of Users
In order to use the Service, you agree:
- You must provide us with valid and accurate information.
- You must be at least 21 years of age.
- You are fully responsible for any goods bought or sold or any services provided by us or our eCheck suppliers.
- You acknowledge that:
- The provider of the Service is not a bank
- TSG US services are regulated under gaming regulations
- You agree that all debits authorized by you are final and you agree not to reverse or revoke any debits authorized under these Terms and Conditions.
- If your payment is returned or not processed for any reason, we reserve the right to recover the amounts owed to us by: a) debiting the amount owed from your account balance; b) representing a debit for the same amount, or, if permitted by applicable law, for the same amount plus an administration fee, up to the maximum amount allowable by law; and/or c) by sending the account to a collections agency. If permitted by applicable law, you shall be liable for all reasonable costs and expenses we incur in collecting any amounts owed to us, including legal fees and expenses.
- If you initiate a return or a reversal of a debit, your ability to process through the Service may be suspended or terminated.
- We reserve the right to add your name and personal information to both proprietary and public negative databases (NDB).
- We shall make reasonable efforts to ensure that requests for electronic debits and credits involving bank account(s) are processed in a timely manner. We make no representations or warranties regarding the amount of time needed to complete processing, such as delays in the banking networks and we shall not be liable for any actual or consequential damages arising from any claim of delay.
- We reserve the right to hold funds beyond the normal distribution periods for transactions we deem suspicious.
- We accept no liability to you for any damages you may suffer, and in no event shall we be liable to you for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the Service. You acknowledge and agree you are using the Service at your own risk and liability.
- These Terms and Conditions and the rights and obligations of the parties herein shall be governed and construed in accordance with United States law.
- If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, including, but not limited to, the limitation of liability set out herein, the remainder of this Agreement shall nonetheless continue in effect.